Baked Snickerdoodle Oatmeal
From Happy Herbivore Meal Plan
- 1 zucchini peeled & diced
- 1 cup dry rolled oats uncooked
- ½ cup soy or almond milk
- 4 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp molasses
- cinnamon & sugar
- 3 oz plain vegan yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place zucchini in a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Add oats and pulse a few more times until very chewed up and almost combined.
- Add milk, maple, vanilla, baking powder, and molasses, whiz until a batter forms.
- Transfer mixture to two ramekins.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until the top is no longer doughy.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Top with vegan yogurt or eat on the side.