These are super easy and tasty – I crush up my vitamin D sometimes and mix in as well (after cooled slightly). Not sure if this is legit, but it works for me. These ones are raspberry but I’ve tried with pretty much any frozen fruit I have in the fridge and it has worked out fine. The I Quit Sugar site has a bunch of different fun ones to try.
Right now I just have a little square baking pan I put them in, but I am going to up my game with the little gummy molds they have – pics TBD
- 3 1/2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tablespoon rice malt syrup (optional)
- 1. Dissolve the gelatin in ⅓ cup of cold water and let it sit for 5 minutes to become gel-like.
2. Heat the raspberries and rice malt syrup in a saucepan until the fruit has softened. Remove from the heat, puree using a stick blender and stir in the gelatin.
3. Pour into a 10 x 15 cm glass or plastic container. Refrigerate for 1 hour then cut into squares.
4. Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week.